We had our Bring Your Own Wine Party last night and it was a great party. We had a pretty good turn out! The choices of wines were spectacular- we had some reds, some whites and even a rose and chocolate wine.
On the menu for the night was:
1. Homemade Chocolate Cherry Rum Cheesecake
2. Roasted Garlic-Scallion Cream Cheese Dip
3. Roasted Red Pepper-Tahini Dip
5. Sharp Cheddar
6. Dill Havarti
7. Aged Gouda (compliments of Lea)
8. Brie w/wild mushrooms (Lea)
9. Stilton (Lea)
10. Homemade Pita/Hummus
12. Tomato-Basil-Mozzarella Crostini
13. Homemade Baguette
16. Apples/Peanut butter
17. Homemade Dairy-free Pumpkin Pie (compliments of Kasia)
18. Curry Pumpkin Soup
A few different posts will come of this party. I will post about the 2 dips and also the homemade baguette. Too bad I was too “into” the party…I forgot to take pictures of the wonderful spread.
The weather was wonderfully fall, so we also had a bonfire going outside, so guests could choose to spend their time indoors or get some fresh air outside by the fire.
There was a perfect amount of food and there was good conversation all around.
It was a wonderful party. Now, stay tuned for the 2 posts on the dips and the baguette.